- User Registration
It is possible that you will be required to register with the site. You agree to keep your password confidential and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you choose if we determine that it is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion.
- Use of Data
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Subhashree will collect following data when you register and buy from us:
- Identification information including your name, gender, profile picture, and date of birth;
- Profile information such as your username and password;
- Contact information including billing address, delivery address/location, email address, and phone numbers;
- Transaction information, such as data about orders and payments, as well as other information about products and services relevant to you;
- Technical data such as your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, international mobile equipment identity, device identifier, IMEI, MAC address, cookies (where applicable), and other information and technology on the devices you use to access the Site;
- Data on Usage, such as details on how you use the Site, products and Services, or view any content on the Site, such as time spent on the Site, items and data searched for on the Site, access times and dates, websites you visited before coming to the Site, and other similar statistics;
- Communication and marketing data, such as your priorities for receiving marketing from us and our third-party partners, as well as your communication preferences and chat, email, or call history on the Site or with our third-party seller service providers;
We collect relevant data for the following reasons:
i. To operate our services;
ii. To provide the best possible customer service and technical support to our users;
ii. To communicate with our Visitors and Users, including sending them general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
iii. To curate a cumulative statistical information and other aggregated and/or implied Non-personal Information that we or our business partners may use to improve the services we provide to you; and
iv. To comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for eg: because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.